Auto Claim Info
What to do if you are involved in an auto accident:
- If the police are called get the report or incident number assigned (If you are not at fault it is always a good idea to call the police)
- If your vehicle is in the middle of the road, or an unsafe place, move it off to the side or to a safe place so no one gets hurt.
- Obtain the following information from the other driver:
- Telephone number
- Insurance company & Policy Number
- What type of vehicle they are driving
- If you have a camera on your cell phone take pictures (especially if you are not at fault)
- Call your insurance claims representative to report the claim
- Get an estimate from the body shop of your choice
Always feel free to call us with any questions throughout the process.